Work as a support health care worker in the industry by receiving the mandatory care training from us. Book for a session now.
THE FULL CSTF WORK CERTIFICATE
The Full CSTF work has 9 standards, which you require to complete, at WMOC they are LISTED BELOW TABLE Good news is that you can also book for individual Standards. Click here to view the standards
|Part I: Statutory/Mandatory subjects in the UK Core Skills Training Framework||Link|
1 Equality, diversity and human rights
3 Health, safety and welfare
4 NHS conflict resolution (England)
5 Fire safety
6 Infection prevention and control
7 Moving and handling
8 Safeguarding adults
8a Preventing Radicalisation
9 Safeguarding children
11 Information governance
13 Information governance (Wales)
14 Violence and aggression (Wales)
Some standards are similar and linked
to those found in the Care Certificate
and therefore; would use
the same standard to meet the training criteria.
Clinical Subjects-For Medical Staff- Updates
Part II: Clinical/Care subjects in the UK Core Skills Training Framework
- Your healthcare career
- Duty of care
- Person-centred care
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Dementia awareness
- Blood component transfusion
1. We will link you to a provider for a potential job straight after completing your training.
2. You will be up to date with your trainining requirements and therefore; be compliant in your job role.
3. You will be qualified to work as a carer with health and social care providers.
4. WMOC can help you in building up your career to become an instructor in the Health Industry.
Join a vibrant college with a great future. "Run into Success with WMOC"
Booking For Training